A very light NW breeze greeted 8 intrepid “ Tier 3 “ sailors for our first
DF65 Saturday Race. A Plus rigs were the order of the day, and with it being anyone’s guess which way the slight puffs of wind would come from, the score sheet was variable – just like the breeze.
Richard Robinson won the day – but only 1 race, Mike de St Paer came second with 3 wins, Sally was third with no wins, but obviously sailing consistently well for a podium place. Andrew had 2 wins for a fourth, and then everyone else – Dave, Derek, John and Charles enjoyed a win each. Thanks to Bernie for running another afternoon of club racing.
- Richard Robinson 01 19pts 1 win
- Mike De St Pear 35 22pts 3 wins
- Sally Collings 829 25pts
- Andrew Peter 919 27pts 2 wins
- Dave Williams 233 33pts 1 win
- Derek Mathews 57 37pts 1 win
- John Carlin 11 41pts 1 win
- Charles Legg 42 42pts 1 win
After 10 races