The following Boats are being sold by Club members. If you wish to make contact with the owner, please use the contact link below and I will provide you with the appropriate details.
Likewise, if you have a boat For Sale, again use the Contact link below and I will make contact. Please identify in your message briefly what you have for sale and the sale price. I will then make email contact for more details and any photos. I would like to set a limit of two photos for any website adverts as a potential buyer can always ask for further details if they are interested.
Peter Baldwin Webmaster and Sailing Secretary – Make Contact
1 For Sale DF65 #169
Supplied Complete with:
- A and B rigs by Soch Sails and fluorescent orange luff and corner patches with sail number 169 applied in a clear polythene sail bag
- Standard Joysway stand
- As new Soch Sails transmitter cover and wide “DFRacing” adjustable neck strap on a quick release clip
- A Flysky FS-i6 transmitter and Receiver Set
- An older A Soch Sail and a nearly new Joysway sail rolled up and in a tube
- Rechargeable battery set for both the transmitter (AA NiMH) and the boat (5xAAA NiMH) together with chargers for each battery
- Spare Patches in Fluorescent Orange for the battery hatch cover and the main hatch
Boat is therefore supplied complete and ready to sail once batteries are charged. To view and purchase please contact Peter Baldwin at the club or use the above link. This boat is part of a friends’ probate estate and all sale proceeds will go as a donation to the RNLI in his memory.
2 DF65 V7 : SAIL No 93
ONLY OCCASIONALLY SAILED – VERY LIGHT USAGE.
Flysky FS-i6 Radio Transmitter and FS-iA6B Receiver
Waterproof Radio Mitt
Stanley Tools Spares box – with spare DrumWinch Servo / Rudder Servo / spare fin and bulb /
Rudder / various rigging spares / switches / extension cables / etc – [ spares value £ 100 plus ]
The total package if bought new – would be in excess of £560 for the boat, rigs and TX etc and then £100 for the spares. This gives a total value of £660.00 + .
It is being offered – on behalf of the members widow, for £ 500.00 o.v.n.o.
Boat is located at Birkenhead Radio Sailing Club. Contact Andrew Peter at the Club or Peter Baldwin via the contact link at the top of this page.
Available for collection (best option) – or shipping can be arranged at cost.