Cancellation of IOM Xmas Race and Reschedule of ND Winter Series #1

The club has had to take the unfortunate decision to cancel this years IOM Xmas Race due to ice on the lake and the weather giving no chance of this thawing by the planned start time on Saturday.

As this was also due to be the First Northern District IOM Winter Series races, the club has agreed to reschedule this Open event to Saturday 18th March and will be the last event of that series.  All existing bookings have been moved to the new date, although these can be cancelled and removed or new ones added if required.

Peter Baldwin – Sailing Sec