DF/RG65 Winter Series #2 Cancelled

Please note that due to the relatively cold weather we are experiencing at the moment, the lake is currently frozen (3 times as thick on Thursday than Wednesday) and not expected to thaw by sailing on Saturday.

We have therefore taken the decision to cancel sailing on Saturday this week and hope that if temperatures rise next week sailing may resume from Wednesday 14th.  Lake conditions will be reviewed again next week.