14 sailors arrived to find a bright & crisp morning with a medium breeze circa 15knots blowing straight down the lake. A rigs were chosen as the order of the day.
OOD Richard Robinson set a course using the full length of the lake utilizing the top windward & Leeward gate marks and finishing midway up the second beat.
10 races were completed with the wind providing some challenging switches in direction with James Douglas leading the pack home with a tie for 2nd broken only on count back between Mike & Dave.
- James Douglas 73 13 pts 5x1st
- Mike De St Paer 35 21 pts 2x1st, 2x2nd, 3x3rd
- David Williams 233 21 pts 2x1st, 2x2nd, 2x3rd
- John Carlin 11 24 pts 1x1st
- Simon Bates 69 31 pts
- Neil Westbrook 03 42 pts
- Don MacKinnon 933 44 pts
- Paul Little 45 60 pts
- Richard Walker 39 62 pts
- John Beech 80 83 pts
- Malcolm Harvey 1019 83 pts
- Paul Whaley 53 87 pts
- Charles Legg 21 92 pts
- Sally Collings 829 94 pts