Cancellation of RG/DF65 Winter Series #1

The first of the Winter Series races for RG/DF65 has been cancelled due to the forecast high winds and very strong gusts likely with Storm Arwen.

The nest event in our Open Winter Series is the first for IOM’s on Saturday 4th December at 12:00.  Please book a place if you are planning to come.

IOM Winter Series 2021 #1