A solid NW top suit breeze was the order of the day for the 7 boat fleet. Great to see Mike and Sue back , along with Derek making his debut in the IOM fleet, with a borrowed boat from Andrew.
The story of the afternoon was how you got off the start line. Sudden wind shifts made would define how good a result you would get. At race 5 a tactical chat with the fleet would mean the fleet would get more consistent starts. So an afternoon of good and average sailing, shifts and nose diving, Thanks to Jack and Bernie . Back for more IOM racing next Saturday starting at 13:00. Please enter via the links to the right or via the Racing Calendar page.
- Martin Roberts Widget 12pts 7 wins
- Mike Parkington Widget 16pts 2 wins
- Graham Birkett Widget 20pts 1 win
- Sue Parkington Britpop 27pts
- Alan Watkinson Britpop 38pts
- Derek Matthews Widget 39pts
- Charles Legg Rubix 52pts
After 10 races