Strebor Open 2020

Due to Birkenhead currently being in a Tier 3 area (and it is requested not to travel into the area), the club have taken the decision to postpone the Strebor IOM Open until a later date when the club is open to both members and visitors from other areas.  An afternoon of IOM Social Racing is planned instead for those in the local area.