Racing for 26/1/13 re-scheduled due to ice

As of this evening the lake was still over 80% covered in ice. Taking this into account and allowing for a warmer over night temperature change, it is felt that the lake will be unsuitable to hold Round 4 of the IOM Winter Series. This race has now been re-scheduled for Saturday 9th February. Any members wishing to turn up and try their luck for a social sail, depending on clear water are as always more that welcome.

Brad Gibson
Sailing Secretary