This Saturday, Winter Series Race 7…

We will take a look at the lake on Friday and post a decision on whether the lake will be sailable or not on Saturday. Please look back for an update Friday PM.
If the lake is frozen the Race will be re-scheduled to the following Saturday, 18th February.